Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Guilty

The jury trial finished up at about 5:30 p.m. today.  Unfortunately, we found the poor guy guilty.  Oh well.  I've never been in a jury trial before.  The last one I was chosen for it settled out of court before we had to appear.  Apparently, this takes care of my duties as a citizen for the next 24 months.  PLUS, I get a check for $30.00!  Haha!

The boys had an uneventful day at school today.  When I asked Simon how day #3 went, he said with enthusiam, "GREAT".  I don't know if he was trying to be smart with me or really telling me the truth.  But I think, all in all, he's enjoying school.  He seems to get along well with the girls better than the boys...wonder why???  I know it's not that cute little blonde hair!  Ha ha!

Denny comes home tomorrow.  It seems like he's been gone for a long, long time.  Perhaps it's because we've had so much fun this past week with Simon.  I have told Denny how much the boys and I have enjoyed having Simon in our family.  I'm sure he will see what I'm talking about once he meets him.  Simon can't wait to challenge Denny to a game of PING PONG!  (Little does Denny know, Simon is VERY good and nobody has beat him yet!)

Welp, better get to my nightly French lesson.  I will be pretty good at speaking French by the end of May (I hope!!)

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment