Well, as many of you may have heard, Denny and I will be hosting a foreign exchange student from France. His name is Simon. We are very excited about this venture and feel very lucky to have the opportunity to invite him into our home. Simon is scheduled to arrive into the United States on January 5th. I plan to keep a blog diary of the events not only for you but for Simon's parents. They should know that Simon will be well-taken care of and he will have a wonderful experience!
I am in the process of trying to prepare Cabe's room for him. Cabe has agreed to share a room with Cole for the next 5 months...we will see how that all works out... :)
The boys are very excited about Simon's arrival as well. They would like to teach Simon how to play baseball, since baseball (as Simon put it) "simply doesn't exist in France". This should be a great experience for both boys as well and to hopefully inspire them to travel abroad someday as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment