I just spent the last 2 hours speaking with the ETC Field Manager, Kerissa Grigsby. She explained the "dos" and "don'ts" of everything. While most of it was common sense, there were a lot of things to know that you just don't realize when you bring another person into your family. Most of all, she stressed that we treat Simon as if he were our own child as far as rules and compassion.
I pick him up from the airport at about 6:00 p.m. on Thursday. He will be very tired, as he is on a 7 hour time difference (ahead) than us. We have his room all set up for his arrival on Thursday, so I'm sure he will be spending most of the evening Thursday and most of the day of Friday trying to catch up on sleep.
I plan to pre-register him for school either tomorrow or Friday, so that he is ready to go on Monday!
I guess that's all for now! Gotta run...Michigan football is playing now!
No comments:
Post a Comment